Sunday, September 20, 2009

Last Few Days of Summer














































I have not blogged in a while because school has started up again so I am behind on everything.
The last week before school started I took the girls to Dinotown. I remember my mom taking me there once when I was little and it was still called the Flintstones at the time. It really has not changed that much. They still have a lot of the original buildings, bumper cars and canoes. The girls enjoyed themselves but I don't think they will be back until they have kids of their own. Who knows, they might still have the same stuff when they go too.









No comments:

Christmas Greetings 2023

It has been quite a year of adventures and challenges this year of 2023. This year brought us losses, injuries as well as new jobs and many ...