Saturday, August 22, 2009

Water Fun Week







This week the girls were rarely dry. We went to the water slides for the afternoon early in the week. The girls are still too little for some but had fun on what they were able to go on. Vanessa couldn't stop smiling and Heather impressed us with her courage and independence to do the slides on her own. We went to the local spray park the next day with friends from school and Heather and Vanessa had a great time getting wet on a really hot day. On Friday, the girls wrapped up their second 2 week set of swimming. Heather still did not advance but I noticed a big improvement and she can swim well enough on her own: I will not have to worry so much. Vanessa had a big crush on her teacher and I think he liked her a lot too. So much that he accidentally passed her into the next level. I had to go talk to him because I knew there was no way that she could do all that she was suppose to. He said that when he was doing the report cards, he had in his mind that she was much better than she was. He was going to talk to me about but I got to him first. He was afraid that I would have been mad that he made the mistake but I assured him that I didn't care if she passed or not as long as she was learning to swim. I think we will take a break from swimming lessons for a while now. Imade the pictures a little smaller again but if you click on them, they enlarge.

No comments:

Christmas Greetings 2023

It has been quite a year of adventures and challenges this year of 2023. This year brought us losses, injuries as well as new jobs and many ...